kasman putra

Shade Of Red


Man/Ah Choy/Lyon/Putra
Guitar and piano are loves
I am a young man, 17! You are old!
Tick Tock!
Number of Times I Had Babies


tagboard




Waiting while eating cakar ayam.

Hello people. This is a picture of Nu bel aka
Nury Nabyllah.

I found out very weird facts about her, and am currently blogging about her, as she is bored and stuffs. She had ingressed me on MSN for a mere 10-15 minutes. I found out she wasnt a hypochondriac or else that would have been weird. She also did not expostulate too much during the conversation. She does not want to go on a masectomy, the reason being she likes her boobs and want it to be that way. She refers the word "sick" as "sickkkkszxzx". Dont ask me, dont know why either. She claims that she is boring. Now to obviate this obstacle, it is good to convince oneself and promote self-confidence and find something to do such as exercising,
or do house chores. You can say she's sarcastic but I would like to think of her as smarmy.
I dont know anything else to say about her. Nyeh, and she's eating cakar ayam.

I thought cakar ayam was chicken's scratch? -_-