kasman putra

Shade Of Red


Man/Ah Choy/Lyon/Putra
Guitar and piano are loves
I am a young man, 17! You are old!
Tick Tock!
Number of Times I Had Babies


tagboard




Dragonforce and questions.


i finally got my dragonforce tickets! granny got em for me. thanks nek, i appreciate it (:


Now, im not going to be a big-shot or something, but i have a confession.

I basically hate people asking themselves low-life questions. like really stupid ones.
and luckily for you guys, ille help you answer those pathetic questions you homosapiens put on as captions in your pictures or subheadings for your blogs.

Qn 1. " Why does noone like me? :( "

ans: 1.coz you are a bitch/gay.
2.you talk alot unnecessarily.
3.you're addicted to seeking attention.
4.maybe you have body odour, who knows.

this question can be seen in a whole lot of girls blog. get rid of that teenager attitude. drop that low-esteem shit.

Qn.2 " Who am I ? :( "

ans: 1.another human.
2.yourself
3.a mere stranger
4.youve got to be kidding me. you're not human?

a really stupid question. this question really does show you that people nowadays do not take full responsibility of the identity they have been given. look into the mirror and youlle find out who you are.

Qn.3 "sometimes, i feel like killing myself and escape from all this pain :( "

ans: 1.and then once you kill yourself, we will have problems cleaning you shit up.
2.your parents will be devastated right through the end. years of bringing you up and this is how you repay them.
3.you just talk much but wont do it. once again, attention-seeker.
4. make sure you go to a really really high tower. if you try jumping from the 4th floor, you might not die, worse you'lle get paralyzed for your whole life.

c'mon, you've got to be kidding me. killing yourself? are you sure you do not want to live to watch another spongebob episode? are you sure you dont wanna see how much hong pao/duit raya you get the upcoming year? you know, god did not put your right side of the brain just for logical purposes. Take full use and be wise. anws, if you still want to kill yourself, take my tip, dont die a virgin. (:

sayonara (: