kasman putra

Shade Of Red


Man/Ah Choy/Lyon/Putra
Guitar and piano are loves
I am a young man, 17! You are old!
Tick Tock!
Number of Times I Had Babies


tagboard




afternoon drawings with nuwul, the astronaut. =)

Had an afternoon conversation with Singapore's first young lady astronaut, Nuwul.
Talked on msn. Then she started drawing stickman figures with middle fingers.
God knows why. Or maybe God doesnt.
She is unpredictable. Anyways, I started drawing huge pictures!
Coz I think maybe she potek. MAYBE HORH.

Drawn by Me: The Astronaut.

Drew this to resemble Nuwul. As you can see, she is very proud of herself and holds a flag, with her name on it. Realize its not a Singapore flag. She also has what looks like colourful buttons on her chest. Dont be fooled. Those are candies.



Drawn by Nuwul: Okto

I have no idea too. I have a feeling she was trying to draw something cool but gave up halfway and drew big fat lazy tentacles. She said it was like an octopus, thus naming it Okto.
Okto channel maybe?


Drawn by Me: Cartoon Network

This was also random. I couldnt think of anything else, so I just draw cartoon network characters loh!



Drawn By Me: Cute Dog.

This was a failure attemp to draw Nuwul's dp picture, "the Dog".
Instead it became what looks like a retarded Pet Safari dog.
Aiyooooooo!



Drawn by Nuwul: Megadeth.

This is superb! She took quite awhile to draw this . No wonder nice =D
This is the logo of Megadeth oi! Hahaha! I didnt thought she'd even know this band.
Guess she proved me wrong. Good job! =D




Drawn by Me: Mr Bean.

Ladies and Gentleman, this is Nuwul's boyfriend.
Rowan Atkinson's Mr.Bean. Yes.
Again, do not ask me why (:



Drawn by Me: Hellbaby

This is Hellboy when he was small. Realise he used to have a tooth sticking out.
He was retarded. Is STILL retarded.


Drawn by Me: Nuwul.

This one took quite awhile. She did not know I was drawing her. She was moving left and right on the webcam. Like as if there was a snake squeezing her. Haha!
Anys, she kept giving me a thumbs up when this was done =D

ok! this was my afternoon!

Au Revoir!