kasman putra

Shade Of Red


Man/Ah Choy/Lyon/Putra
Guitar and piano are loves
I am a young man, 17! You are old!
Tick Tock!
Number of Times I Had Babies


tagboard




Lie is ALWAYS the FIRST victim in war.

Peace through War.


The Virus.

This sickness I have, would stand as a reminder to those
who have tried to downturn, to oppose.

Coughs are burning my throat. And no, the fireman cannot help it.

Nose is leaking. And no, the plumber cannot help fix it.

For now, let me be trapped in my own thoughts. It is a great way to figure answers that is stuck in your mind.

I do realize I am not contacting much with the others. It is not their fault, neither is it mine.


This is as there is no mistake or rule. You have your own prerogative.
Its your individual life. Your own perspectives.

Not one, not tens, but thousands,
hates the way our society is pushing us through
Yet, it is funny how we, are still being governed.
But if you think again, you cannot be judge, jury and executioner can you?

It is unfair, how one would say to life. The world would revolute in such an odd manner.
But when there is fire, and your tap isnt running on water.
Tell me again, now, would you need the fireman and the plumber?

-Ah choy.




Haha. I was bored.

But really, i am sick and have not been contacting with others.


Plus I have to learn 19 songs. Well, I have learnt all of them, just needs an insy bit of effort to polish it up.People are paying once more to see a gig, well, its part of us crew members to give them what they are here for.

Prepaid is currently low. So, dont expect smses from me at the time being!
Last but not least, do come down on my gig on the 13th!
Persistent lil bastards! :D


RIEYN! I had a really weird dream. And you were in it. HAHA. Contact me asap k!