kasman putra

Shade Of Red


Man/Ah Choy/Lyon/Putra
Guitar and piano are loves
I am a young man, 17! You are old!
Tick Tock!
Number of Times I Had Babies


tagboard




Sorry to crush rush. I get overexcited easily. HAHA.

This is Stefani Gabriella Germanotta , stagenamed "Lady GaGa". A pop dancer/electronica singer. Hot, I know.


Had no plans yesterday. So met up with the baby au's au's and KMCO! Slacked under the block with them and waited for the rest to come cos we wanted to play soccer. While waiting we learned kung fu. I was promoted to kung fu master. In such a short time, I was able to fly and walk on clouds. It was nothing really. The rest then came in about an hour. Packed up, time for soccer!

This is Slimy.

Played for long hours. I ended up blistering my leg. Paiiiiiinnnnnn. But, I am one with the Force and blocked it out of my brain. I knew becoming a Jedi would come in handy some of these days.
Rest during dusk. Continued back after that.

This is Glebs.

Now by this time, the challenging players have all come down also known as "Simeiville".
Now these people play soccer realllllyyyy good. Super good. Id salute them anytime.
There were a lot of teams. 3 of them which were pakciks2! Yet they beat all , even us. Haha! Envy strikes ;D

Yours truly, Ah Choy ah!

Yat went home first coz he wanted to watch anime. That leaves me with Glebs and Slimy.
I then opened a portal out of my hands. And took out machine guns.
Passed to each of them. We were finally going to do it.
We are finally are going to kill all those damned cockroaches.