kasman putra

Shade Of Red


Man/Ah Choy/Lyon/Putra
Guitar and piano are loves
I am a young man, 17! You are old!
Tick Tock!
Number of Times I Had Babies


tagboard




Envy. Missed. All those.

Those were the times.
Im jealous, no wait. I envy. Yeah, that sounds right.
Ive been looking at my classmate's posts and how they talk about how theyre doing on their papers.
How difficult it is. How they wish they get the points they longed deserved.
Im a man, and I admit, I kind of chose the wrong path on February-late March.
I want to go graduation this year. Although I have made rivals along the way, I know we will all turn out okay soon. I mean, who wouldnt want to go together with you bunch of guys. You are all the best. The spirit of the class is and always overwhelming. Everytime you step into it, its like you are about to embark on an adventure filled with joy and laughter. I really really miss making the whole class laugh when everything gets a little too quiet. Well, during my time, one thing I have not regretted was, mixing with everyone. Now dont tell me that I only mix with the usual noisy malay guys. Im pretty sure I have mixed around with the chinese guys and girls too. And you know what, you're all cool in a different type of way. I guess that's what makes the class unique. Now, it seems you guys are studying hard, while im here, sitting, having a goal less than yours. A goal which I think everyone would like to achieve when they finish secondary education.
The taste of the long-awaited O level's certificate. Guess, I made a mistake and have to wait for another year. Worst thing is, if Ille graduate, its not going to be with you guys. Its not with the noisiest, most creative class out there. Haha. These goes out to all my ex-classmate. Hang in there. You're almost done. Haha, and guys, fcuk, I miss you. ;D