kasman putra

Shade Of Red


Man/Ah Choy/Lyon/Putra
Guitar and piano are loves
I am a young man, 17! You are old!
Tick Tock!
Number of Times I Had Babies


tagboard




Redeem yourself.

Has it ever come to mind that your best buddy is actually an alien?
I think my vocalist is. He'd go talking point A in such a weird way just because he wants to talk topic Z. Nihilism. Thats what he believes in. I however, believe in myself.
Somehow, we are very different but always think alike.
Arguing with him is fun. It frustrates me and yet smile at the same time.
Relax alright bro, she's an asswipe.

Brother from another mother, Marc. And me.

I have been away for 3-4 days?
I was away on my own Singapore holidays. Who needs foreign countries when you have got Singapore, the cleanest green city there is on the world!
Well, I think that because of our size. We are small thus making it easy to organize such a law.
If we were big like Zimbabwe, zebras would eat burger wrappings and giants would eat sesame seeds. I dont know what I am talking about. Do ignore.

Waiting for check in.
Like I said, I spent my holidays in Singapore.
Where?
Well, I had 3 days & 2 nights complimentary stays at Singapore's none other top luxury, 6 star hotel, St.Regis! Mind you, it was an executive SUITE ROOM.
It was a blast. I brought Ruz aka Andy/Glebs along since he had nowhere to go during the holidays whereas Yat aka Rin and Mad aka slimy went to KL with their own respective families. So I guess, Ille share mine with Andy. =D

We were wearing boxers -_-

Over there, we did a whole bunch of stuffs.
Everything was complimentary there.
So we went to the gym, worked out, then to a spa, jacuzzi afterwards.
We also went to the sauna room. I AM NEVER GOING IN THERE AGAIN.
Me and Andy forced ourselves to sit at least half an hour in there.
It was hot. REALLY REALLY HOT. It was so hot, that when you breathe, it actually hurts your nostrils. Honest. Lol. Headed to steam room after that. Everything was smoky. Like as if there was a giant behind the ventilation room smoking a giant cigar.


Dont even get me started on this.

We also went to watch movies during our stay there.
Again it was free. Andy's aunt works there, and got us free tickets.
We got 4 tickets. But there were only 2 of us. Oh well, more seats for our butts I guess =D
We also met up with some of my weird friends.

Astaroth - Favorite music cousin.
Serpentina - Seldom talk to her. Close to Astaroth though.
Nat - A girl who can fly
Ariffin - Bassist of Krisis.
Elly - 2 yrs of f'ship.
Juju - Seldom talk to her either.

Slacked at Fullerton, showed magic tricks and went off.

Sitting upright in the lobby.

During my stay there, I received free breakfast's there.
Im telling you, it was as if I was in a manufactured heaven.
The food there was amazing. So are the juices.
I just cant seem to resist croissant. They are so weird in shape yet tastes so good.
I wish I had a croissant mascot so I could eat myself up without eating myself.
Sigh.

We went to space. Just for awhile.

There were many other stuffs we did there but its just too much to fill.
Or maybe its just as I am too lazy. haha. Afterall, I have yet to take my lunch yet!
This is due to the aunty at burger king. -_-

I asked her for a rendang doubles meal; takeaway.
When I reached home, I found out it was a mushroom swiss.
And there was CHEESE! Aiyoyoyo!

Gave it to my sister instead.

Me and Astaroth riding a bull.

Im about to meet my cousin soon and get pizza.
San remo's and double pepperoni!
Yes there is cheese here too. But I dont know why, how come cheese tastes alright here.
I dont think Im against the taste. Im now starting to realize, I hate the smell of cheese.
Especially Parmizan(did i get that speeling right?) cheese. Theyre the worse.

Bathtub!

Oh, yeah. Realize there's television even in the bathroom. Lol. Thats how grand the hotel is.
Oh and you may have realized by now I changed blogskin.
No it is not due to boredom or I hate my old blogskin.
Reason actually was, I felt enthusiastic. For awhile.
And did what I think is worth time consuming.
Haha, oh, and hello to you whoevers reading (:


Au Revoir!