kasman putra

Shade Of Red


Man/Ah Choy/Lyon/Putra
Guitar and piano are loves
I am a young man, 17! You are old!
Tick Tock!
Number of Times I Had Babies


tagboard




The day, The person, The gig.

Today is Fri the 13th. And yes, thats a pic of me and my close friends. Though we're celebrating it next month, it wouldnt hurt to recall those good ol' haunting days. Dressed up and corpse painted at Fort Canning. I have to say, we looked kind of idolatry. We were nothing but in the state of notoriety back then.
Police coming in to stop us as they received complaints from passerbys thinking we're prejudicial.

And happy bday to Zulhilmi bin Nordin aka Alastor aka battery for Theobusion which is also my band!
It seems now you can buy cigarettes at 7-11! The only place in Simei where they will never fail to ask for your IC! Anyways, if you're reading this (Zul), our ep should be launched out by late April. So get ready ;D

And lastly, Im performing with my other band, melodic death metal - Ignified Sins,
this Sunday at The Guiness Theater, Substation. The gig is called Music Save The Savage Beast.
No, I dont think Gaza is a drink. Gaza is a Palestinian City in the Gaza Strip.
Anyways, the genre here is filled with ska, old school hardcore, punk, metal and many more!

Till next time.
Au Revoir!