kasman putra

Shade Of Red


Man/Ah Choy/Lyon/Putra
Guitar and piano are loves
I am a young man, 17! You are old!
Tick Tock!
Number of Times I Had Babies


tagboard




Konoha Shinobi

Im stuck. Willingly that is.
Im too tired to go out, plus i have CBTL's training at Bukit Merah later. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
THAT MEANS NO STREET SOCCER TODAY!!!!

Yest, the whole afternoon was spent with my cousin, raihan aka mr.moose.
We went to eat chicken rice. Its not actually chicken's rice. Its chicken rice you know? chicken with rice. cooked la of course. o.o

went home and watched narutoo and lastly played naruto on the xbox for several hours.
We had a talk after that. we talked what would the world be like if we were all ninjas.
and what kind of bloodline technique would you inherit? If i was a ninja, id wanna be a person who rips strong sound waves using my guitar. or use little mouse to be my driver to drive me to school. or something like that.

i slacked with mr.epok2 aka mamad dajjal during nighttime. looks like he assumed he has swine flu. i didnt really paid attention to him. I was busy looking at his molecules combining together to make a diminished atom for silicon purposes. and blahblahblahblahglhba.

anws, my younger sis whoms beside me is putting henna on, drawing magical letters or some shit created by aladdin and the 40 thieves. I guess it is time for me to scrub my lamp and call mr.genie out.

oh mr.genie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Au revoir.