kasman putra

Shade Of Red


Man/Ah Choy/Lyon/Putra
Guitar and piano are loves
I am a young man, 17! You are old!
Tick Tock!
Number of Times I Had Babies


tagboard




Lady Luck.


Oh the pernicious after effect of having fun in a gig.
Its been too long since a really good gig came up.
Id like to thank Jaarvis for making it to happen.

Id also like to say good fucking job to Xanadoo, Draconis Infernum, Oshiego, Thy Fallen Kingdom and lastly of course, Absence Ov The Sacred . Without you guys last night, I would not be suffering with this cramp on my neck (;

So under the perpetual moshpits, some rather weird things happened.
Ille try to recall and point it out.
Firstly, I dont know why, but people tend to drop on me, everytime they end their time of body surfing. There was even this once, while I was busy watching a guitarist ripping his shreds off, and suddenly a pair of legs came between my neck and fcuk i wasnt kidding, it was a replica version of WWE's Hurricana. Im telling you, somehow we all loved the idea of wrestling. Yesterday while I was headbanging, a friend of mine, T-bag, tried to disturb me, I got a little pissed off and body slammed him to the crowd. Haha!
You see, body surfers think that we crowds are swimming pool. They tend to dive and "Spear" you. Oh the misery. Haha!

What I realized too, was the people. Imma point out 5 people.

Mamad, Gig buddy / Epokepok - So far, he's been with me to nearly all metal gigs. Power la you epok-epok!

Jaarvis / Mr organizer - This guy, I will headbang beside to everytime when im up in the front.
Jaarvis however, I personally think, has no muscles on his neck, he keeps on banging and banging and banging his head forever. He's like the cat toy in a taxi you know? Haha, power la Jaarvis.

Shiva, bassist of xanadoo / Mr.Rojak - My favorite person to mosh with. Everytime we will come up with ridicolous ideas just to hype up the crowds. We'lle give random people lifts and bodysurf them to the back just so that we could go up front and shit. Fucking gerek la.

Zul , Alastor / Crimson Chin - This guy I saw 2 to 3 times trying to crowdsurf, but will end up in epic failure. kesiiiiiiiiiiannnn hahahahahaha! But fun la this guy, pogo here and pogo there.

Raden, guitarist of The Burning Shield / Mophead - This person, like has teleportation skills or what I dont know. Everywhere I go and headbang, this guy will be next to me or on top or below or whatever la! haha. Its funny la, everytime hes up front, he will be forcefully pushed onto the stage and he'lle end up sitting in a sujud way and headbang. There was this random guy who even told me, "Wah this guy like praying to god as if he sinned alot!" Haha!

I guess the 12 bucks was worth it. If I wasnt headbanging id be in the smoking room and sharing stories with Hans(Draconis Infernum) and Simov(Kurniawan). It was my first time seeing Hans speaking Bahasa Indon. And he spoke it really fluently. Impressive man. Good la, 3 indonesian guys inside talking sharing stories.

The gig turned out awesome, met old friends Simov, Clarence, Xam(Saitan) and many more. Even my my cousin whom is not into metal, was there. Ah Boi(Mr.TNT Studios), from out of the blues came up and chatted with me. Haha, good times man.

Well, headed home. Well , the journey home was CRAPPY in a way.
Astaroth and me first took the train from city hall. So we both lived in east side. So we took the escalator down. Turns out we took the wrong escalator, and went to the Joo Koon side instead. Nevermind we took the stairs down to the Pasir Ris side. Once the train arrived, it seemed really really packed. So me and Astaroth decided to take the train to raffles place since there wouldnt be as much people there.

So we got in the train, and astaroth was asking me "Eh man, if there are too many people in raffles, why not we go to marina and bounce back?" and then I gave him the " -__- " look and said "Since when did marina had green line?" and then we ended up laughing and laughing. haha.

So then we reached raffles place, got out and then sat at the opposite and waited for the train. So, the first train came, and still, it was packed. the 2nd and 3rd one arrived, and I guessed luck wasnt on our side, as it was still packed. We talked crap and all while waiting. Astaroth even thought he saw the hands on the clock moved and skipping a minute everytime he looked at it.

So heres the thing, we waited for a mere of 15 minutes for a train that had 2 available seats on, when suddenly astaroth said "Man Im sorry to say this" and i said "what what?". "
Astaroth then put his head down and shook his head. I however began scouting for the possible reasons on why he did the following actions. AND IT TURNS OUT WE WERE ON THE SIDE OF JOO KOON INSTEAD OF PASIR RIS. WRONG SIDE AGAIN! WAH PIANG WASABI!

Of course we laughed. We laughed so hard that we brought a new definition to erection.
Yea, no wonder there were a lot of people. Finally went down the escalator and trained home the right way to tampines. and yes there were seats!

And as if luck wasnt pushing us hard enough, we shared the same cabin with an old man vomitting into a plastic bag really loud. two words for you last night dude!
fuck luck! hahaha! last night only ah. today and the upcoming i am still putting my hopes on you! :D

oh and guys, its called Mutual Respect. Get that in your head. :)

Till then,

Au Revoir!