kasman putra

Shade Of Red


Man/Ah Choy/Lyon/Putra
Guitar and piano are loves
I am a young man, 17! You are old!
Tick Tock!
Number of Times I Had Babies


tagboard




Another short composition.

How to be a supervillain.


A short composition written by Kasman Putra :D

The rooms chimney fire was the only source of light. It was to me, what seemed like a thousand candles being burned with rapid speed, all at the same time. Though it did not give out as much heat, it was fairly enough to cook an egg or two. Make that three.

I stood beside her bed. Her mind was in a distorted state or so I presumed.
She looked confused, in pain, maybe even happy as Im next to her.
Yes, she was tied to all four corners of the bed, tightly. I mean you could see the scars of it a mile away. Steadily, I whispered her in a funereal tone that everything was going to be alright while stroking her cheek with the tip of my blade carefully, not to cut her angelic face. I got up, turned around and I slapped her, tight. That felt good. I was just checking whether she was still in a conscious state. No im not a misogynist, mind you. Maybe a little lecherous. And I am loqacious too.
Yet and yes, I rather am an impulsive person. I have received that a number of times from my imaginary friends. I tend to vacillate frequently.

It seems however she did not react to my actions. I sat down at a chair beside the bed and gazed at her beauty. She wasnt struggling at this point of time. No, she wasnt dead silly. I can see her breathing. Deeply but calmly at the same time. How can she be in that state of manner when she knew she was in danger? Being unable to resist the temptation any longer, I stood up, put on a look of expectancy on my face, came up next to her and readied my blade to her throat.

Now I had no expertise in all this. I was also somehow curious, how the villains and killers in the movies did it with ease. I gritted my teeth and forced a smile. The incessant thumping of my heartbeat was rushing my blood to the head. I leaned nearer as I gripped the handle.
But oh suddenly, I hated this moment, the doorknob started to shake vigorously. A request was being made and it was unanswered. The girl however, bulged her eyes open and started to move like a maniac. The only sounds that was coming from her was however just muffled screams and the old rusty springs from the bed. I got up. So it was the virtue of truth versus myself. I daresay, Street Fighter II would be harder challenge but I didnt think it was time for any of that. A little dissappointed, I gave the girl one last smile, gave out a snorted laugh, and ran towards the backdoor.

I ran as fast as I could, laughing maniacally. And that, sadly was my unglorious escape. I tend to kill her some other day hopefully. A day has passed, so easily, as if it has no problems to worry about. I dont think hopes are even on my side now. I am a fugitive now. But I didnt think the news spread that far, she wasnt dead and, heck noone gives a damn who she is. The news is full of hypocritical statements I think. Heh, do you really think we are afraid of you leaders? Shit no, if it wasnt for us you'd still be feeding your stray cats under the bridge where your peace belongs. Speaking of it, bureacrats are like stake. They take so damn long to cook, where as noone likes it over cooked. Dropping that, I have to stay low for the moment.

Everywhere I go, its the same. Grandoise buildings here and there and everyone has greed on their faces. Some lust. Most of them all look the same. What? Do you think stitched faces, forcedfully-handicapped limps and decapitated people scares me? Im a killer, I was born ready for this.

2nd day has passed. And then I guess I was wrong, hope was with me afterall, I found the girl going to the carpark nearby a smalltown hospital. I hid, and let me tell you something, never, did glee has ever overwhelmed my body just like this. It was sensational I tell you. She was in a wheelchair, badly bruised. Her beauty was still divine though. Thats a yes right there.

Her helper thought he'd left his keys and decided to take a walk back inside and leave her for a moment or so he thought. This was the perfect oppurtunity.
I ran towards her back, and leaving hesitation behind, I stabbed her from the back.
I closed my eyes just to take in the glorius feeling. The feeling of satisfaction.
Something was amiss though, she was silent. No sound or whatever. She did not react to my actions. I was confused. I was always confused truthfully, but this time, it definitely brought a new definition to it.

This was when I realized, my knife and was somewhat, transluscent. A part of my hand went pass through her. Just to make sure, I tried stabbing her a few more times.
Nothing. Nope, not a scratch either. You know, at this point of time, all I could think of how much more intricate this world can be. God was like giving me a substitution technique at this moment. All I could do now, was drag my feet back to where it all began. I had to go to her house.

Big blue roof, a swing by the side and beautifully decorated garden. It wasnt hard to spot her house. The doors, windows, and the main gate had been taped with the yellow "Do Not Cross" police line. It actually looks better now, from my point of view. It looked somehow what like a big blue bumblebee. Not bothering to even open the gates, I just went pass through it. I was getting used to this. Youd get temporary shivers everytime you do it though.

I know its just been days, but I am feeling nostalgic. The house was empty. I headed for her room. Where our playful time took place. The ropes were still at the corners of the bed. I sneered upon leaving the room. And suddenlly everything started to came back to me.
I did not rush. I am a villain, I had to take it easy and cool everytime. I took a deep breath, and walked towards her toilet while whistling to the tunes of " The Call Of Cthulu". It actually helps me feel enthusiastic for some reason, whistling.

And in the toilet there I was. Laid dead.
Crap, I wasnt showing my good side of the face either.
Flashbacks starts to take over my mind, my head was in searing pain.
I crouched and clutched on to my hair tight. No, no use shouting or asking for help, noone hears you. Wait, there was no difference.
Back when I was living, noone really cared about me. Better yet listens to my desires and needs.
Everything turned bright.

I was in the toilet. The girl was the person whom I've loved unconditionally, privately, secretly. Nah, she didnt had the same feelings back for me. I was in my world, and wanted her to be part of it. She however thought I was out of my mind. I told her of course. Everyones brain is inside you and you're outside of it. I tied her to the corners and drugged her with the chlorofoam I stole from my meachanical class. I headed to the toilet, and I was feeling scared. Not of the consequences. Just scared of killing her. This was my first time. My first love. My first kill.
There, I got some random pills, and having the heckcare attitude, I took em all at random shots.
Actually I didnt know why I did that. I thought pills were sweets to villains.

Everything is clear now. Oh well, this clearly explains, why she didnt react when I moved my blade on her during our playtime torture session. Oh and I guess, the reason why I see dead people too. Oh well, there goes my chance of being a villain.
Wait, now I can be a better villain. No, a supervillain.

I could be peeping tom. And this time, I know I wont get caught.



Au Revoir.